POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Water (v2) : Water (v2) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:10:37 EDT (-0400)
  Water (v2)
From: Allen
Date: 8 May 2006 01:10:01
Message: <web.445ed2021fdd406848972c730@news.povray.org>
Well, ive spent the better part of the day figuring out how to do procedural
texturing and how to use functions.  I added my favorite media sun also.
Please give me comments as this is the only way I can improve this image.
I also changed the ratio to 16:9, widescreen, to give the image a more
photographic feel.  Soon I will take the time to make some media clouds,
but that will be a while, as I still need to get the underlying structure
set.

Regards,
Allen

Post a reply to this message